miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2016
UNIT 6 BUSINESS AND MONEY
You are going to set up a company/business. You are going to create and sell a product. It can be real or just a product of your imagination. Before that you must follow this process:
1. Read pages 86 and 87 about ongoing and variable costs.
2. Decide what you are going to create.
3. Think and write a list of the ongoing costs for a year
4. Now think and write a list with other variable costs
b. Shiping costs
c. Promotional costs
d. Commissions for sales targets
e. How much is your budget (total expenses)
5. Now write a text where you have to describe the process of creating this company. Things to consider: name of the company, how many people are involved in the project; where are you going to set the company; how much money are you going to earn; advantages and disadvantages of running a company.